ADVICE ON MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
- Your fingers will be at their largest at the end of the day. This is the best time to measure.
- Never measure when your hands are cold as your fingers will be smaller.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with a little wiggle.
ADVICE ON BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
- You may choose to give what is called a stock ring size, which is usually a 6.5 for ladies and a 10 for men, and then we can size the ring after the presentation.
- Try and borrow a ring from the person you are buying for, ensuring that it is one for the right finger, and use the ring sizer guide to determine its size.
- You also have the option of a Calo & Co. gift card to let your “love” decide on style and fit!
Questions about sizes? Use our Contact Us page.